The Legion

We of The Legion stand together, united in our common goal to defend one another, enjoy ourselves and thrive.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:17 am

Share | 

**** WAR POLL ****

Go down 

Who do you want to war with in 2011?
Truly Elite
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Special Ops
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Hells Angels
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
THE DOGS OF WAR
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Victorious
41%
 41% [ 7 ]
SoA/MoA
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Inner Circle
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Knights of the Mist
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Demonic Chronic Ninjas
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Other
29%
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Lord_Fagin

PostSubject: **** WAR POLL ****   Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:18 pm

The leadership would like to know your opinion on whom should feel the wrath of the Legion in 2011.

If there is anyone special, that are not on the list that you would like to feel our love, then please let me know whom and the reason

Cheers Fagin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimb

PostSubject: Re: **** WAR POLL ****   Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:11 am

Lady angelface19:20 we will not be atytacking the legion until we have wayyyy more might lol..

The Hive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyValerie

PostSubject: Re: **** WAR POLL ****   Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:15 pm

I took a vote.

I am a with Legio Frerrata, so i think it counts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neithan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **** WAR POLL ****   Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Even though it's not up there, I voted for other. Fallynn and Solitude are both targets I'd like to see eliminated before they decide to come at The Legion or our sister. Pretty much any small member alliance should be targeted and eliminated as they are essentially a rogue element to contend with. While they are high in might, I do not want to be engaged in a war only to have them come at one of us and cripple us while in mid war.

Edit: Forgot to mention, V's always been off the books. While we parted ways based on differences of how things should be run, I just ignored them as I didn't want them blaming me for everything. If we took them out, they'd then have some fantasy to cling to and say that it was all because of me. I'm more content to just ignore them and see if they fail or not. Even stuck up for them when allies wanted to bang them around. I eventually quit trying though, as all I did was try to keep them from being ganged up on when Chase and Azor sent out those stupid boastful messages. They didn't do anything to MoA really, we were the ones to wipe MoA off the map and force them to merge with SoA. True that we are a much stronger alliance than V was at the time, but it still shows you what kind of strength we bring to bear.

I'd like to hit Knights of the Mist, or one of the loudmouths who think they are so tough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelegion.forumotion.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **** WAR POLL ****   

Back to top Go down

**** WAR POLL ****
Page 1 of 1